Here's Griffin Technology's top offering for Christmas: the Helo TC, a 12cm toy helicopter remote controlled using an iPhone for sure and maybe an Android handset too. Griffin Helo TC Parrot's AR.Drone quad-copter will set you back £240 or more, but Griffin's gadget should be yours for £35, company spokesfolks told us this …
Besides that it's a $19 toy with a cumbersome fanboi UI.
Do we have any details on its lift ablility?
I have a Muvi Atom thats just begging to be loaded onto something like this...
This is TOTALLY DANGEROUS!! What with all the phone-hacking going on there'll be HOARDS of these devices under the control of some gutter-press hack with no idea of flight dynamics!!
Run to the hills, kids. It's armageddon!!
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed