Here's Griffin Technology's top offering for Christmas: the Helo TC, a 12cm toy helicopter remote controlled using an iPhone for sure and maybe an Android handset too. Griffin Helo TC Parrot's AR.Drone quad-copter will set you back £240 or more, but Griffin's gadget should be yours for £35, company spokesfolks told us this …
Besides that it's a $19 toy with a cumbersome fanboi UI.
Do we have any details on its lift ablility?
I have a Muvi Atom thats just begging to be loaded onto something like this...
This is TOTALLY DANGEROUS!! What with all the phone-hacking going on there'll be HOARDS of these devices under the control of some gutter-press hack with no idea of flight dynamics!!
Run to the hills, kids. It's armageddon!!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'