Here's Griffin Technology's top offering for Christmas: the Helo TC, a 12cm toy helicopter remote controlled using an iPhone for sure and maybe an Android handset too. Griffin Helo TC Parrot's AR.Drone quad-copter will set you back £240 or more, but Griffin's gadget should be yours for £35, company spokesfolks told us this …
Besides that it's a $19 toy with a cumbersome fanboi UI.
Do we have any details on its lift ablility?
I have a Muvi Atom thats just begging to be loaded onto something like this...
This is TOTALLY DANGEROUS!! What with all the phone-hacking going on there'll be HOARDS of these devices under the control of some gutter-press hack with no idea of flight dynamics!!
Run to the hills, kids. It's armageddon!!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers