Google revenues topped $9 billion during Larry Page's inaugural quarter in charge, a first for the Mountain View ad broker. Page took the opportunity to tell the world how excited he is about Google's latest attempt to mimic Facebook. "We had a great quarter, with revenue up 32 per cent year on year for a record breaking over $9 …
In recognition of his success
the Google shareholders reluctantly agree to Page having his salary raised to $2 per year. Though that is a 100% rise on his previous salary, the shareholders feel that he is worth every dollar and the amount will not compromise returns to shareholders.
the real question should be
who is worth more, Page or Zuckerman ?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked