Yesterday VMware boss Paul Maritz launched vSphere 5.0 to an expectant world. Paul Martiz Maritz at vSphere 5.0 launch El Reg covered the gig in San Francisco with the following stories: VMware launches vSphere 5 into the clear blue sky VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years VMware taxes your virtual memory …
Not Unless 5.0 License Model Changes
"VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years"
Heads up VMware. Are you listening to the sound of loyal customers preparing to jump ship?
Any way we can get a RegCast transcript?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders