Yesterday VMware boss Paul Maritz launched vSphere 5.0 to an expectant world. Paul Martiz Maritz at vSphere 5.0 launch El Reg covered the gig in San Francisco with the following stories: VMware launches vSphere 5 into the clear blue sky VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years VMware taxes your virtual memory …
Not Unless 5.0 License Model Changes
"VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years"
Heads up VMware. Are you listening to the sound of loyal customers preparing to jump ship?
Any way we can get a RegCast transcript?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad