Yesterday VMware boss Paul Maritz launched vSphere 5.0 to an expectant world. Paul Martiz Maritz at vSphere 5.0 launch El Reg covered the gig in San Francisco with the following stories: VMware launches vSphere 5 into the clear blue sky VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years VMware taxes your virtual memory …
Not Unless 5.0 License Model Changes
"VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years"
Heads up VMware. Are you listening to the sound of loyal customers preparing to jump ship?
Any way we can get a RegCast transcript?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan