Yesterday VMware boss Paul Maritz launched vSphere 5.0 to an expectant world. Paul Martiz Maritz at vSphere 5.0 launch El Reg covered the gig in San Francisco with the following stories: VMware launches vSphere 5 into the clear blue sky VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years VMware taxes your virtual memory …
Not Unless 5.0 License Model Changes
"VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years"
Heads up VMware. Are you listening to the sound of loyal customers preparing to jump ship?
Any way we can get a RegCast transcript?
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods