Yesterday VMware boss Paul Maritz launched vSphere 5.0 to an expectant world. Paul Martiz Maritz at vSphere 5.0 launch El Reg covered the gig in San Francisco with the following stories: VMware launches vSphere 5 into the clear blue sky VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years VMware taxes your virtual memory …
Not Unless 5.0 License Model Changes
"VMware: We will virtualize entire world in six years"
Heads up VMware. Are you listening to the sound of loyal customers preparing to jump ship?
Any way we can get a RegCast transcript?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why