Sony took the wraps off an external hard drive this morning. The spec's nowt to get excited about - USB 3.0, 500GB capacity - but here's a unit being pitched not at PCs but at PS3s, camcorders and tellies. Sony HD-PG5U No question, it's a stylish boy. Sony hopes you'll want to plug into your Bravia telly, if it's one of the …
Load of crap, same oldcrap in a new placcy case.... crap. A H.D.D, ohhhhh.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less