Sony took the wraps off an external hard drive this morning. The spec's nowt to get excited about - USB 3.0, 500GB capacity - but here's a unit being pitched not at PCs but at PS3s, camcorders and tellies. Sony HD-PG5U No question, it's a stylish boy. Sony hopes you'll want to plug into your Bravia telly, if it's one of the …
Load of crap, same oldcrap in a new placcy case.... crap. A H.D.D, ohhhhh.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS