Sony took the wraps off an external hard drive this morning. The spec's nowt to get excited about - USB 3.0, 500GB capacity - but here's a unit being pitched not at PCs but at PS3s, camcorders and tellies. Sony HD-PG5U No question, it's a stylish boy. Sony hopes you'll want to plug into your Bravia telly, if it's one of the …
Load of crap, same oldcrap in a new placcy case.... crap. A H.D.D, ohhhhh.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth