Sony took the wraps off an external hard drive this morning. The spec's nowt to get excited about - USB 3.0, 500GB capacity - but here's a unit being pitched not at PCs but at PS3s, camcorders and tellies. Sony HD-PG5U No question, it's a stylish boy. Sony hopes you'll want to plug into your Bravia telly, if it's one of the …
Load of crap, same oldcrap in a new placcy case.... crap. A H.D.D, ohhhhh.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean