Elpida needs to raise nearly one billion dollars to fund a transition into making memory for smartphones and tablet PCs, relying less on PC DRAM in the future. Revenues from DRAM have fallen short of what's needed and Elpida will issue new shares and convertible bonds to pay for the direction change. It's a massive amount of …
"worried about share dilution"
indeed, a valid concern when a business is looking down the barrel of a gun. lets keep share value nice and high right up until we go into administration.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about