World+Dog prefers wedged-in earphones - 70 per cent of the headphone market, apparently - so posh audio kit maker Bowers & Wilkins has come up with a pair. B&W C5 Enter the C5 - hopefully not named after Sir Clive Sinclair's heroically ridiculous electric car thing - a pair of noise-isolating 'phones with a clever band that …
Is it just me..?
... but every time I hear the name "Bowers & Wilkins" (rather than "B&W" as they used to be) it evokes those companies that advertise in the low-rent section of newspapers flogging household goods you don't really need, on a buy-two-and-get-a-free-pair-of-stylish-slacks basis. Shame, because I simply can't get beyond this image, and know they're better than that!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked