World+Dog prefers wedged-in earphones - 70 per cent of the headphone market, apparently - so posh audio kit maker Bowers & Wilkins has come up with a pair. B&W C5 Enter the C5 - hopefully not named after Sir Clive Sinclair's heroically ridiculous electric car thing - a pair of noise-isolating 'phones with a clever band that …
Is it just me..?
... but every time I hear the name "Bowers & Wilkins" (rather than "B&W" as they used to be) it evokes those companies that advertise in the low-rent section of newspapers flogging household goods you don't really need, on a buy-two-and-get-a-free-pair-of-stylish-slacks basis. Shame, because I simply can't get beyond this image, and know they're better than that!
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe