Optus has been ordered to pay A$5.26m for misleading advertising in the largest civil penalty dished out by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission. The penalty applies to Optus' range of "Think Bigger" and "Supersonic" broadband internet plans, which were launched in April 2010 and August 2010 respectively across a …
We've since learned...
...that ANY advertisment that promises "Unlimited" actually isn't.
I've challenged anyone to prove otherwise, and so far, I've had a few "I get that", but no idea as to where THEIR fine print is. Even on old no-longer-current deals.
Does no-one read their contracts anymore?
...But, to a point.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle