Optus has been ordered to pay A$5.26m for misleading advertising in the largest civil penalty dished out by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission. The penalty applies to Optus' range of "Think Bigger" and "Supersonic" broadband internet plans, which were launched in April 2010 and August 2010 respectively across a …
We've since learned...
...that ANY advertisment that promises "Unlimited" actually isn't.
I've challenged anyone to prove otherwise, and so far, I've had a few "I get that", but no idea as to where THEIR fine print is. Even on old no-longer-current deals.
Does no-one read their contracts anymore?
...But, to a point.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015