Optus has been ordered to pay A$5.26m for misleading advertising in the largest civil penalty dished out by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission. The penalty applies to Optus' range of "Think Bigger" and "Supersonic" broadband internet plans, which were launched in April 2010 and August 2010 respectively across a …
We've since learned...
...that ANY advertisment that promises "Unlimited" actually isn't.
I've challenged anyone to prove otherwise, and so far, I've had a few "I get that", but no idea as to where THEIR fine print is. Even on old no-longer-current deals.
Does no-one read their contracts anymore?
...But, to a point.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'