Microsoft is to issue four bulletins next Tuesday – one of which is critical – as part of the July edition of its Patch Tuesday update cycle. The sole critical update involves an unspecified flaw restricted to Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Another bulletin tackles a remote code execution bug in Visio 2003 SP3. The other two " …
I was thinking someone had found a critical vulnerability in Solitaire. That would have constituted a major risk in one of our offices...
I was thinking the same thing. PHB would besides them selfs .
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network