Facebook’s Skype-based video calling app released this week seems to be ready to link up with a yet-to-be-announced music service, according to blogger Jeff Rose. The video chat service uses a plug-in allowing users to launch Skype video calls from their Facebook accounts. Non-video group calls are connected to the Facebook …
Presumably it could be the remnants of the itunes hookup, ping, that was ripped out at the last minute when facebook fell out with apple.
We don't got to show you no stinkin' facebook!
I don't think so
I've resisted buying music off iTunes since inception. "Well, who do you buy music from"? I don't. I watch music videos for free on YouTube. I don't buy music from anyone, anywhere. I'm not buying into Apple's Cloud, Amazon's Cloud, Google's Cloud, and sure as hell won't be giving Zuckerberg any money for anything, including but not limited to, music.
Someone woke up grumpy on this sunny Friday :)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning