China's number one search engine is restructuring its business operations and has let go of its senior veep Shen Haoyu for "personal reasons". It plans to shake up its sales, commercial operations, user products and technologies, and commercial products and technologies divisions. The company said in a statement that it would " …
As a grumpy webmaster I'm sincerely hoping that the new Head Honcho has read the guide to robots.txt and will now implement it! What part of "Disallow: /" do these people not understand??
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market