China's number one search engine is restructuring its business operations and has let go of its senior veep Shen Haoyu for "personal reasons". It plans to shake up its sales, commercial operations, user products and technologies, and commercial products and technologies divisions. The company said in a statement that it would " …
As a grumpy webmaster I'm sincerely hoping that the new Head Honcho has read the guide to robots.txt and will now implement it! What part of "Disallow: /" do these people not understand??
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?