China's number one search engine is restructuring its business operations and has let go of its senior veep Shen Haoyu for "personal reasons". It plans to shake up its sales, commercial operations, user products and technologies, and commercial products and technologies divisions. The company said in a statement that it would " …
As a grumpy webmaster I'm sincerely hoping that the new Head Honcho has read the guide to robots.txt and will now implement it! What part of "Disallow: /" do these people not understand??
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack