While Samsung has been busy unveiling handsets in Sweden, Orange has revealed a budget Android smartphone named after its capital city, as well a couple of others also named after places in Europe. The Orange Stockholm runs Android 2.2 Froyo. It includes a 2.8in capacitive touchscreen and 3.2Mp camera, as well as an FM radio, an …
Good for Orange. Someone has to help bring up the back end! Who knows... there could be a load of cash hidden in that end of the market too.
Brings the phones into a might-buy-for-a-birthday-present area. Although a bit nervous about this mention of Orange Maps?
...at first you feel like a hostage, but eventually you grow to love it
Custom ROMs, for pure Android, get rid of operator guff
Head on down to your favourite custom ROMs site sooner or later and they'll have a version for these bargain handsets, getting rid of operator bloatware, as demonstrated before with the Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant