While Samsung has been busy unveiling handsets in Sweden, Orange has revealed a budget Android smartphone named after its capital city, as well a couple of others also named after places in Europe. The Orange Stockholm runs Android 2.2 Froyo. It includes a 2.8in capacitive touchscreen and 3.2Mp camera, as well as an FM radio, an …
Good for Orange. Someone has to help bring up the back end! Who knows... there could be a load of cash hidden in that end of the market too.
Brings the phones into a might-buy-for-a-birthday-present area. Although a bit nervous about this mention of Orange Maps?
...at first you feel like a hostage, but eventually you grow to love it
Custom ROMs, for pure Android, get rid of operator guff
Head on down to your favourite custom ROMs site sooner or later and they'll have a version for these bargain handsets, getting rid of operator bloatware, as demonstrated before with the Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...