What makes PCs so popular is the range of software you can run on them. But, as always, with great power comes great responsibility. And one of the first decisions you need to make about your desktop estate is who you give the power to. Some users may well benefit from full admin privileges, given the range of "revolutionary" …
Be in the business of running out of this economy.
We don't want your attitude here, what are you talking about being 'in the business of' and who you want where and what. Jeeze, let the people free. These people don't deserve to work for miserable rewards and to be denied access to the company computer system because what; there might be an extra Adobe licence.
the white list or not the white list?
If a white list can be circumvented by "...running apps from USB sticks to get their jobs done" it's not much cop as a security tool, is it?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun