A Twitter account, some already-public data, some Apple survey server admin logins: the more people get on board the “Antisec” campaign, the more laughable their achievements become. The group managed a brief flurry yesterday by hijacking a Fox News Twitter account to circulate an “Obama assassinated” rumour, and picked up …
Expecting to wake up tomorrow to find El Reg under DDOS...
worlds best hacker
Have to post it ^_^
not sure even after all these years if it was true, but still a good read!
I'm a l33t hacker too.
First I turned my computer on.
Then I drove down to my local AEC office.
I walked up to the front desk and asked to see the electoral roll.
After a small wait, they gave me a copy, and said I couldn't take it with me or make a photocopy.
Ah Ha!!! I'm l33t, I can hack my way around such security measures!
I sat at the kindly provided desk, pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and began writing.
"A. Aaron Aaronson. 12 Maple..."
I'll upload a copy of my scanned notes to Pirate Bay when I'm finished...
Icon: Troll face because I once visited /b/ and therefore I'm cool. U jelly?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE