A Twitter account, some already-public data, some Apple survey server admin logins: the more people get on board the “Antisec” campaign, the more laughable their achievements become. The group managed a brief flurry yesterday by hijacking a Fox News Twitter account to circulate an “Obama assassinated” rumour, and picked up …
Expecting to wake up tomorrow to find El Reg under DDOS...
worlds best hacker
Have to post it ^_^
not sure even after all these years if it was true, but still a good read!
I'm a l33t hacker too.
First I turned my computer on.
Then I drove down to my local AEC office.
I walked up to the front desk and asked to see the electoral roll.
After a small wait, they gave me a copy, and said I couldn't take it with me or make a photocopy.
Ah Ha!!! I'm l33t, I can hack my way around such security measures!
I sat at the kindly provided desk, pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and began writing.
"A. Aaron Aaronson. 12 Maple..."
I'll upload a copy of my scanned notes to Pirate Bay when I'm finished...
Icon: Troll face because I once visited /b/ and therefore I'm cool. U jelly?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout