Two hundred former Orange staffers employed by Everything Everywhere today start working for T-Systems instead, as the UK's biggest operator commences a seven-year outsourcing deal for its IT systems. The majority of the staff are, and will continue to be, Bristol-based, while others work from Hatfield, Darlington and Leeds, but …
In through the cynical ear
"This is the dawn of new relationship between two customer-centric organisations. T-Systems will play a critically important role in delivering cloud computing capabilities to meet Everything Everywhere’s challenging Information and Technology requirements."
and out through the ...
the dawn: we're all still in bed and have no intention of getting up for a while, yet
new relationship: all new relationships start with someone getting screwed
between two customer-centric organisations: between two organisations
critically important role: a minor part
delivering cloud computing capabilities: outsourcing
challenging: confused, conflicting, overly-complicated, far too expensive and without a hope of ever working
not all just paper shuffling
you're forgetting that:
The Everything Everywhere senior management will be trousering a big bonus for increasing company efficiency
The T-Systems senior management will be trousering a big bonus for expanding the company
slaves can't be fired, they have to be sold......
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models