It appears that the NHS will move security for its million-plus users to in-cloud services from Zscaler. The deal has not officially been announced but news is leaking out, such as in an agenda item entitled "Zscaler – Web Security Service Within N3" for an N3 user conference happening now. There is also a Satisnet Zscaler …
NHS orgs also put videos on Youtube for patients
While this may not be the largest use of Youtube, it is not a trivial one, but one which we can look forward to going away if it gets blocked from use within the ghetto.
"YouTube layabouts" hee hee!
Maybe the best way to establish overstaffing is to look at a list of websites staff frequently visit that might not be work related?
(Not just NHS)
I use youtube at work for clinical things - epley manoevres for vertigo, checking how to remove tics properly, relocating shoulders.
Also useful when teaching medical students
Youtube is a very good clinical resource
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace