You asked for a more accessible read-out of the reviews published by Reg Hardware - and you've now got it. Reg Hardware now sports a dedicated Reviews section. Take a look and you'll see we've pulled out the six most recent reviews in each of our product channels, complete with roll-over pop-ups giving you our verdict. Just …
This is great news. I quite often find someone asks me what I think about a piece of hardware, and I say "I've seen a review on the Register..." but then have a nightmare trying to find it again.
Nice little improvement.
I think the rating system needs the most work at the moment, the % thing doesn't really give a big enough scope in my opinion.
One little quibble - headphones
Could you please pick a category for earphones / headphones / headsets, and stick with it? Right now I see them under Gadgets, Handsets, and Peripherals. I appreciate that some have USB connectors and are therefore computer-only; but Bluetooth and 3.5mm jack connections can be connected to a number of devices. Thanks.
The Apps section is a bit weak....
... without a way to filter for OS/Platform, surely
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)