According to my dictionary (a book, not one of those new-fangled online jobs), convergence is “the act of coming together”. In networking terms that originally meant voice over IP technology carrying circuit-switched telephone traffic over the same wiring as packet-switched data. More recently, however, it has evolved to mean …
"According to my dictionary (a book, not one of those new-fangled online jobs), convergence is “the act of coming together”."
You should really look up Bukkake too!
No. No its not coming together.
Mines the one with the actual vision of reality glasses in the pocket.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base