According to my dictionary (a book, not one of those new-fangled online jobs), convergence is “the act of coming together”. In networking terms that originally meant voice over IP technology carrying circuit-switched telephone traffic over the same wiring as packet-switched data. More recently, however, it has evolved to mean …
"According to my dictionary (a book, not one of those new-fangled online jobs), convergence is “the act of coming together”."
You should really look up Bukkake too!
No. No its not coming together.
Mines the one with the actual vision of reality glasses in the pocket.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)