The chip watchers at iSuppli say that Intel continued to gain processor market share even though it was hit by a bug in a chipset used with its "Sandy Bridge" desktop, laptop, and entry server platforms. According to the latest stats from iSuppli, both x86 and x64 microprocessors as a group continue to take market share away …
How is this survey any value if it doesn't include the rapidly growing tablet ARM segment? Or perhaps the survey was commissioned by Intel who desperately want the world to ignore tablets until it can release an ATOM with decent performance that doesn't require a fan blowing out hot air constantly. I say 2013 or so.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy