The chip watchers at iSuppli say that Intel continued to gain processor market share even though it was hit by a bug in a chipset used with its "Sandy Bridge" desktop, laptop, and entry server platforms. According to the latest stats from iSuppli, both x86 and x64 microprocessors as a group continue to take market share away …
How is this survey any value if it doesn't include the rapidly growing tablet ARM segment? Or perhaps the survey was commissioned by Intel who desperately want the world to ignore tablets until it can release an ATOM with decent performance that doesn't require a fan blowing out hot air constantly. I say 2013 or so.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph