The last standing full-time Twitter founder, Biz Stone, is leaving the house of Tweets to return to the incubator hub that originally spawned the micro-blogging empire. Stone will re-team with Twitter co-founder Evan Williams and former Twitter VP Jason Goldman in their original venture, the Obvious Corporation. Stone has not …
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad