The last standing full-time Twitter founder, Biz Stone, is leaving the house of Tweets to return to the incubator hub that originally spawned the micro-blogging empire. Stone will re-team with Twitter co-founder Evan Williams and former Twitter VP Jason Goldman in their original venture, the Obvious Corporation. Stone has not …
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'