Virgin Media has revealed it's working on an iPad app that'll tap into its TiVo-designed DVR, Media TV. As proof, it 'leaked' this snap: Virgin Media TiVo app It also invited hacks and bloggers to "speculate as you wish" based on the "few things in the image that may pique your interest". All we can see is a spotlights icon …
Android too please
Come on Virgin
Not to mention
The news at Twenty Two O'Clock..
author not very observant
"All we can see is a spotlights icon placed upside down:"
How about the 'Watch now' button, that seems to be a bit more intriguing than a buggy tv guide, will that stream live tv to the ipad or just act like a tv remote and change the current channel?
The 'My Shows' seems interesting too, might be easier to edit all your series link with touchscreen or mouse based device than with a remote.
But as others have said, Android please.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip