Virgin Media has revealed it's working on an iPad app that'll tap into its TiVo-designed DVR, Media TV. As proof, it 'leaked' this snap: Virgin Media TiVo app It also invited hacks and bloggers to "speculate as you wish" based on the "few things in the image that may pique your interest". All we can see is a spotlights icon …
Android too please
Come on Virgin
Not to mention
The news at Twenty Two O'Clock..
author not very observant
"All we can see is a spotlights icon placed upside down:"
How about the 'Watch now' button, that seems to be a bit more intriguing than a buggy tv guide, will that stream live tv to the ipad or just act like a tv remote and change the current channel?
The 'My Shows' seems interesting too, might be easier to edit all your series link with touchscreen or mouse based device than with a remote.
But as others have said, Android please.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'