Lenovo President Rory Read said earlier this month that the company is working on an Android-based ThinkPad tablet, and the gadget has now had its first outing, in Brazil. The 10.1in, 1280 x 800 tablet is based on Android 3.1 Honeycomb, local Portuguese-language site Ztop reports, running on an Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core chip. …
First to the post?
Well, I saw a Lenovo Tablet - with Android 2.2 in one of Shumchun's massive 10 floor of computer & electronics plazas (Segoo) [a 6 MTR station ride from Lowu crossing in/out of Hong Kong] on Wednesday of last week... Didn't see any keyboard with it then... and failed to note down the price!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*