Lenovo President Rory Read said earlier this month that the company is working on an Android-based ThinkPad tablet, and the gadget has now had its first outing, in Brazil. The 10.1in, 1280 x 800 tablet is based on Android 3.1 Honeycomb, local Portuguese-language site Ztop reports, running on an Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core chip. …
First to the post?
Well, I saw a Lenovo Tablet - with Android 2.2 in one of Shumchun's massive 10 floor of computer & electronics plazas (Segoo) [a 6 MTR station ride from Lowu crossing in/out of Hong Kong] on Wednesday of last week... Didn't see any keyboard with it then... and failed to note down the price!
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display