Paul Ceglia, the man who claims half-ownership of Facebook, has got a new law firm after big name law firm DLA Piper withdrew from the case. He is now being represented by San Diego attorneys Jeff and Lake. These eminent ambulance-chasers replace the rather better known DLA Piper. The case has been labelled 'an outrageous, …
If scavenging lawyers pull out...
... of a case potentially worth half a billion dollars, it tells you a lot about your chances!
Who would believe ...
... that a firewood salesman owns half of Facebook?
Apparently the world is full of dumbf*cks.
Thumbs up to the dumbf*ck jury that awards him half.
He either is a con man or a SCO exec. This guy is will continue till he pisses a judge off and toss him in jail. I do believe it will happen.
Or if he keeps trying after repeatedly losing, the judge might declare him a "vexatious litigant". That would have the effect of requiring him to get permission from the courts before he could even file a lawsuit over anything. Years ago I knew a woman who kept suing her doctors for malpractice on totally specious grounds most of the time... Of course every time she sued, the doctor would drop her as a patient so she kept having to find new doctors... until she sued the new doctor... Finally the court declared her a vexatious litigant and put an end to her game... She didn't have a job... made her living by suing doctors who treated her.
Fail, because she was a failure at life, but she had one extremely attractive daughter
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby