Controversy has hit the tender process for a Au$220m 10-year contract to broadcast Australian television into Asia via the Australia Network. Australia's national broadcaster, ABC and Sky News are facing off for the tender, which was issued late last year by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Last week, however, the …
Surely some context would be useful here for the non-Ossies? Ongoing leadership bunfight between Gillard and Rudd in the labor party; Opposition attempting to capitalise. I don't know if I would consider these lame political games controversial.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM