Controversy has hit the tender process for a Au$220m 10-year contract to broadcast Australian television into Asia via the Australia Network. Australia's national broadcaster, ABC and Sky News are facing off for the tender, which was issued late last year by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Last week, however, the …
Surely some context would be useful here for the non-Ossies? Ongoing leadership bunfight between Gillard and Rudd in the labor party; Opposition attempting to capitalise. I don't know if I would consider these lame political games controversial.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe