Controversy has hit the tender process for a Au$220m 10-year contract to broadcast Australian television into Asia via the Australia Network. Australia's national broadcaster, ABC and Sky News are facing off for the tender, which was issued late last year by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Last week, however, the …
Surely some context would be useful here for the non-Ossies? Ongoing leadership bunfight between Gillard and Rudd in the labor party; Opposition attempting to capitalise. I don't know if I would consider these lame political games controversial.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor