Controversy has hit the tender process for a Au$220m 10-year contract to broadcast Australian television into Asia via the Australia Network. Australia's national broadcaster, ABC and Sky News are facing off for the tender, which was issued late last year by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Last week, however, the …
Surely some context would be useful here for the non-Ossies? Ongoing leadership bunfight between Gillard and Rudd in the labor party; Opposition attempting to capitalise. I don't know if I would consider these lame political games controversial.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes