The world is getting rather fruity over September's reported release of the iPhone 5, yet nobody has gone quite as far as these guys. Irish nosh supplier Top Fruit certainly knows a thing or two about apples. It also knows that by promoting itself with something iPhone 5 related, it'll probably get a lot of attention. Job done …
"What do you want us to make next?"
I couldn't care less what you make as long as you don't make it out of food.
There's enough waste as it is without you assholes doing it for a stupid publicity stunt.
5 a day?
Obviously Steve knows his loyal following can''t quite swallow 5 a day.
does it drop calls if held incorrectly?
can it be jailbroken?
I be these guys will get a C&D or somesuch like the makers of the paper scratchpad that looked like an iPhone.
An Apple a day
keeps the doctor away.
mines the one with the crumbs
will it blend?
The lawsiut is on its way.
Be prepared to feel the "Wrath of Steven" when he finds out about this. You're in deep do-do lads.
Cease and desist
Apple will complain they're violating design patents... mark my words
Now where did the Anti-Gates Icon go?
Useless publicity stunt, why bother?
No one will be interested in getting one till a white version is released.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?