There's been a lot of talk about how well future servers based on Atom, ARM, Tilera, and other processors might compete against workhorse Xeon or Opteron servers. What there hasn't been a lot of is benchmark data that shows how those so-called microserver processors stack up – until now. Tilera threw a coming-out party for its …
Information like that needs to be presented in tables. A bit like they do on, for example, the Coremark website , though cut down so you only see the ones being covered in the article. It's not rocket science.
Maybe one day the boss will let you use big boys html. Maybe one day links will even be autoclickable without needing browser add-ins.
Well you gotta dream, yeah?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'