There's been a lot of talk about how well future servers based on Atom, ARM, Tilera, and other processors might compete against workhorse Xeon or Opteron servers. What there hasn't been a lot of is benchmark data that shows how those so-called microserver processors stack up – until now. Tilera threw a coming-out party for its …
Information like that needs to be presented in tables. A bit like they do on, for example, the Coremark website , though cut down so you only see the ones being covered in the article. It's not rocket science.
Maybe one day the boss will let you use big boys html. Maybe one day links will even be autoclickable without needing browser add-ins.
Well you gotta dream, yeah?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND