There's been a lot of talk about how well future servers based on Atom, ARM, Tilera, and other processors might compete against workhorse Xeon or Opteron servers. What there hasn't been a lot of is benchmark data that shows how those so-called microserver processors stack up – until now. Tilera threw a coming-out party for its …
Information like that needs to be presented in tables. A bit like they do on, for example, the Coremark website , though cut down so you only see the ones being covered in the article. It's not rocket science.
Maybe one day the boss will let you use big boys html. Maybe one day links will even be autoclickable without needing browser add-ins.
Well you gotta dream, yeah?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked