Socialising your mobile photography is all the rage these days, a picture presumably being worth at least 140 alphanumeric characters, and this is where Lightbox shines, as a simple way to share your pictures with your social network. Lightbox Photos Lightbox Photos Camera by Lightbox (left) beefs up the Android camera app, …
Not too bad ..
But I think the recent Android release of Molome does this better.
Been using this for a few weeks now
As a tit proof way of getting photos onto your social network sites in one go it takes some beating. Molome ain't bad but it only supports Twitter and Facebook and frankly it's aimed at the 8-14 year age group and the design reflects this - all very Japanese teenager.
The Lomo filter in the camera app is worth checking out, gives your pics a lovely warm glow.
Wasn't this also on BBC Click! over the weekend ?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft