AMD's desktop-bound A-Series Fusion APUs (accelerated processing units) haven't yet officially hit the streets, but that hasn't stopped manufacturers from punting motherboards intended for them. Asus, MSI, and Gigabyte have each announced mobos based on AMD's A75 chipset (née Hudson D3), with FM1 sockets ready to accept AMD's A- …
I think they are in the review stream
I am fairly sure they have hit the review stream.
AMD had everyone sit on there motherboards till computex, for both the 990fx and the A75's. Days after computex was over they hit the market (atleast newegg had some in stock).
Will be interesting to see how the A series fusions compare to the f-350/f-450. If they will just be a little faster for the value market, or strides ahead.
Article Title is unclear
The title is a little unclear. AMD fusion chips and mothervoards in the form of the zacate chip are available now. The article is only talking about the next upgrade (llan0) although apart from the new core being a 32nm process compared to 40 I am not sure what the advantages are
That's worse than Nintendo calling their console the Wii.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS