The co-founder of Russian payment processing firm ChronoPay was arrested last Thursday over allegations that he hired a hacker to run a denial of service attack against a business rival. Pavel Vrublevsky, 32, an alleged co-owner of the Rx-Promotion rogue online pharmacy program as well as the acting head of ChronoPay, was …
Back In The USSR
Those Moscow Scamsters make me sing and shout, they leave the West's Behind.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook