The co-founder of Russian payment processing firm ChronoPay was arrested last Thursday over allegations that he hired a hacker to run a denial of service attack against a business rival. Pavel Vrublevsky, 32, an alleged co-owner of the Rx-Promotion rogue online pharmacy program as well as the acting head of ChronoPay, was …
Back In The USSR
Those Moscow Scamsters make me sing and shout, they leave the West's Behind.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs