Acer's Android 3.1 Honeycomb update for its 10in Iconia Tab A500 tablet has leaked out ahead of schedule. Originally expected to debut in a week or so, the update file was this weekend spotted on an Acer server in China, downloaded, uploaded elsewhere, and tinkered with to create custom ROMs. Android 3.1 on Acer A500 The cat …
Is it me
Or does that screenshot of the desktop just look like a mess?
There's no accounting for taste
"and brings to the tablet features seen on Motorola's Xoom"
Yeah, if you own a US or (as of this week) Japenese Xoom that is, every other Xoom owner is still stuck on the very buggy 3.0.1.
so what's new
I can't see much difference in the images to what I've got here (although of course my desktop is much tidier...). If they've fixed the occasional power off on to wake up issue I'll be very happy.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong