Voltaic has opened the blinds on its latest eco-charger, extending its built-in solar panel love to the realm of tablet cases. After one hour of sunlight, the Spark will provide an iPad with enough juice for an hour of video playback. Ten hours of sunbathing will charge one fully. Voltaic Spark The Spark features a 39W hour …
One flaw with these solar chargers...
It shows the iPad sitting in the case whilst charging (presumably). It's going to get very hot in direct sunlight. Plus with today's fad for glossy screens you're gone going to be able to see jack anyway.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers