Voltaic has opened the blinds on its latest eco-charger, extending its built-in solar panel love to the realm of tablet cases. After one hour of sunlight, the Spark will provide an iPad with enough juice for an hour of video playback. Ten hours of sunbathing will charge one fully. Voltaic Spark The Spark features a 39W hour …
One flaw with these solar chargers...
It shows the iPad sitting in the case whilst charging (presumably). It's going to get very hot in direct sunlight. Plus with today's fad for glossy screens you're gone going to be able to see jack anyway.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great