Voltaic has opened the blinds on its latest eco-charger, extending its built-in solar panel love to the realm of tablet cases. After one hour of sunlight, the Spark will provide an iPad with enough juice for an hour of video playback. Ten hours of sunbathing will charge one fully. Voltaic Spark The Spark features a 39W hour …
One flaw with these solar chargers...
It shows the iPad sitting in the case whilst charging (presumably). It's going to get very hot in direct sunlight. Plus with today's fad for glossy screens you're gone going to be able to see jack anyway.
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball