Voltaic has opened the blinds on its latest eco-charger, extending its built-in solar panel love to the realm of tablet cases. After one hour of sunlight, the Spark will provide an iPad with enough juice for an hour of video playback. Ten hours of sunbathing will charge one fully. Voltaic Spark The Spark features a 39W hour …
One flaw with these solar chargers...
It shows the iPad sitting in the case whilst charging (presumably). It's going to get very hot in direct sunlight. Plus with today's fad for glossy screens you're gone going to be able to see jack anyway.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS