Oracle's anti-HP weapon, the Hurdster, is set to unleash Oracle's latest storage barrage on June 30th. Oracle president Mark Hurd is headlining an Oracle Storage Strategy Update along with John Fowler, EVP for systems, and the two will "redefine storage." The event is at 10am - PT we suppose - and will take place at Oracle's …
Hopefully it's a bomb
Oracle thought is good to produce a bomb and not get bombed. Interestingly there was much hype generated on the EMC VNX which turns out to be the same NS960 in a new dress. V7000 and the N-series are much cool.
Also why target HP for storage? May be there is some other reason beyond storage market.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why