Oracle's anti-HP weapon, the Hurdster, is set to unleash Oracle's latest storage barrage on June 30th. Oracle president Mark Hurd is headlining an Oracle Storage Strategy Update along with John Fowler, EVP for systems, and the two will "redefine storage." The event is at 10am - PT we suppose - and will take place at Oracle's …
Hopefully it's a bomb
Oracle thought is good to produce a bomb and not get bombed. Interestingly there was much hype generated on the EMC VNX which turns out to be the same NS960 in a new dress. V7000 and the N-series are much cool.
Also why target HP for storage? May be there is some other reason beyond storage market.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...