Oracle's anti-HP weapon, the Hurdster, is set to unleash Oracle's latest storage barrage on June 30th. Oracle president Mark Hurd is headlining an Oracle Storage Strategy Update along with John Fowler, EVP for systems, and the two will "redefine storage." The event is at 10am - PT we suppose - and will take place at Oracle's …
Hopefully it's a bomb
Oracle thought is good to produce a bomb and not get bombed. Interestingly there was much hype generated on the EMC VNX which turns out to be the same NS960 in a new dress. V7000 and the N-series are much cool.
Also why target HP for storage? May be there is some other reason beyond storage market.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON