Is something up at Brocade? The cloud and storage networking supplier has suddenly lost CFO Richard Deranleau, who has resigned to "pursue other interests". He follows another senior exec out of the door, VP for corporate development TJ Grewal. There is no turmoil going on at Brocade, no public tensions over finance or …
What sort of name is "Brocade"?? Sounds like something 4chan would come up with.
Fabric, get it ?
Wikipedia: Brocade is a class of richly decorative shuttle-woven fabrics.
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich