Is something up at Brocade? The cloud and storage networking supplier has suddenly lost CFO Richard Deranleau, who has resigned to "pursue other interests". He follows another senior exec out of the door, VP for corporate development TJ Grewal. There is no turmoil going on at Brocade, no public tensions over finance or …
What sort of name is "Brocade"?? Sounds like something 4chan would come up with.
Fabric, get it ?
Wikipedia: Brocade is a class of richly decorative shuttle-woven fabrics.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE