Is something up at Brocade? The cloud and storage networking supplier has suddenly lost CFO Richard Deranleau, who has resigned to "pursue other interests". He follows another senior exec out of the door, VP for corporate development TJ Grewal. There is no turmoil going on at Brocade, no public tensions over finance or …
What sort of name is "Brocade"?? Sounds like something 4chan would come up with.
Fabric, get it ?
Wikipedia: Brocade is a class of richly decorative shuttle-woven fabrics.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait