Is something up at Brocade? The cloud and storage networking supplier has suddenly lost CFO Richard Deranleau, who has resigned to "pursue other interests". He follows another senior exec out of the door, VP for corporate development TJ Grewal. There is no turmoil going on at Brocade, no public tensions over finance or …
What sort of name is "Brocade"?? Sounds like something 4chan would come up with.
Fabric, get it ?
Wikipedia: Brocade is a class of richly decorative shuttle-woven fabrics.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base