Sources in the component supply industry are talking of double the quantity of new MacBook Airs being delivered to Apple in Q3 compared to Q2. Digitimes has been working the numbers and reports that July will see the supply chain “run in full gear” at this time. Although MacBook Air figures doubling seems rather inflated, yearly …
put me down for one
If it gets a thunderbolt port and an i5 CPU then I'm in straight away.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base