Metropolitan police officers working for Operating Weeting have arrested a woman in West Yorkshire. The investigation into alleged voicemail hacking by the News of the World was reopened earlier this year after the Met said it received significant new information. The 39-year-old woman was arrested at a residential address in …
... pretty much covers anyone working at the News of the World.
Why the joke icon?
What your saying is true, isnt it?
Re: Non-journo ...
That's a bit harsh....implying that it's only people at NotW that aren't journalists.
What about all the other people working at tabloids?
Re: Re: Non-journo
No such thing was implied. Back to school laddie.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK