Metropolitan police officers working for Operating Weeting have arrested a woman in West Yorkshire. The investigation into alleged voicemail hacking by the News of the World was reopened earlier this year after the Met said it received significant new information. The 39-year-old woman was arrested at a residential address in …
... pretty much covers anyone working at the News of the World.
Why the joke icon?
What your saying is true, isnt it?
Re: Non-journo ...
That's a bit harsh....implying that it's only people at NotW that aren't journalists.
What about all the other people working at tabloids?
Re: Re: Non-journo
No such thing was implied. Back to school laddie.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip