Metropolitan police officers working for Operating Weeting have arrested a woman in West Yorkshire. The investigation into alleged voicemail hacking by the News of the World was reopened earlier this year after the Met said it received significant new information. The 39-year-old woman was arrested at a residential address in …
... pretty much covers anyone working at the News of the World.
Why the joke icon?
What your saying is true, isnt it?
Re: Non-journo ...
That's a bit harsh....implying that it's only people at NotW that aren't journalists.
What about all the other people working at tabloids?
Re: Re: Non-journo
No such thing was implied. Back to school laddie.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen