Metropolitan police officers working for Operating Weeting have arrested a woman in West Yorkshire. The investigation into alleged voicemail hacking by the News of the World was reopened earlier this year after the Met said it received significant new information. The 39-year-old woman was arrested at a residential address in …
... pretty much covers anyone working at the News of the World.
Why the joke icon?
What your saying is true, isnt it?
Re: Non-journo ...
That's a bit harsh....implying that it's only people at NotW that aren't journalists.
What about all the other people working at tabloids?
Re: Re: Non-journo
No such thing was implied. Back to school laddie.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars