Metropolitan police officers working for Operating Weeting have arrested a woman in West Yorkshire. The investigation into alleged voicemail hacking by the News of the World was reopened earlier this year after the Met said it received significant new information. The 39-year-old woman was arrested at a residential address in …
... pretty much covers anyone working at the News of the World.
Why the joke icon?
What your saying is true, isnt it?
Re: Non-journo ...
That's a bit harsh....implying that it's only people at NotW that aren't journalists.
What about all the other people working at tabloids?
Re: Re: Non-journo
No such thing was implied. Back to school laddie.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?