Televisions may well be part of the furniture but design savvy company NEOD (New Era Of Device) is turning the idiots’ lantern into the furniture by applying a mirror finish to the TV screen. NEOD Home Modern Gold Mirror The concept is taken still further with the addition of bezel adornments to frame the mirror and match …
You have got to be kidding me !!!!
I can get a semi-silvered mirror for £100 and stick it to the front of my 46" flat screen.
Total price £1000
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR