Televisions may well be part of the furniture but design savvy company NEOD (New Era Of Device) is turning the idiots’ lantern into the furniture by applying a mirror finish to the TV screen. NEOD Home Modern Gold Mirror The concept is taken still further with the addition of bezel adornments to frame the mirror and match …
You have got to be kidding me !!!!
I can get a semi-silvered mirror for £100 and stick it to the front of my 46" flat screen.
Total price £1000
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?