Televisions may well be part of the furniture but design savvy company NEOD (New Era Of Device) is turning the idiots’ lantern into the furniture by applying a mirror finish to the TV screen. NEOD Home Modern Gold Mirror The concept is taken still further with the addition of bezel adornments to frame the mirror and match …
You have got to be kidding me !!!!
I can get a semi-silvered mirror for £100 and stick it to the front of my 46" flat screen.
Total price £1000
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star