WordPress is requiring all account holders on the WordPress.org website to change their passwords following the discovery that hackers contaminated it with malicious software. The password reset comes after three popular plugins were found to contain “cleverly disguised backdoors” that had been uploaded by unauthorized people, …
Longer than 48 hours...
I've been getting random spam containing addthis URLs for a few months.
Social Media Security
Thanks for the updates. It is clear that even large organizations such as Wordpress need to implement new security strategies. The validity of ensuring network layer Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) for corporations is fast becoming a necessity to prevent the outflow of user/corporate data, however, any enterprise that captures and distributes data and/or plug-ins needs to become hyper-vigilant. Our company, Wedge Networks has focused on building such solutions for years, and is leading efforts to prevent the good things from flowing out, and bad things from flowing in.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire