back to article Flying Keymouse II takes to the air

Tech gadgets company Brando is making moves with the Wireless Flying Keymouse II that it announced today. Wireless Flying Keymouse II This handheld device, which looks much like a designer TV remote control, features 65 keys and an integrated laser pointer. In use as a mouse, movements in the air position the cursor which …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. sisk

Perfect for media PCs

Unfortunately I replaced my media PC with a PS3 years ago. Otherwise I'd be jumping to get one of these.

1. Chad H.

Similarly

Given the tendancy for TVs to turn into all in 1 devices now... I think this objects time has passed...

But it does lookcool though.

2. Thomas 4
    WTF?

WTF?

This is the result of freakish UI device incest.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Facepalm

Instant Off?

Power button next to the tab key, really handy!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Style over design

It looks like the bastard son of a Rii Mini and a Gyration, only harder to use.

5. jai

any good for gaming?

am thinking this could be quite good for some games though (would love to try it with Eve Online)

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Why the shape...?

Why not just make it rectangular with standard rectangular buttons?

Design for design's sake again...

1. Alex King
      FAIL

Err...

Because your hand isn't rectangular and your fingers don't move in straight lines. More design for ergonomics' sake I'd say...

7. damien 4
    WTF?

Review?

So is it actually any good?

8. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

I just saw...

...the Freaking Eye of Sauron there... pretty disturbing design.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

title

Reminds me of my Logitec MXAir.... only much uglier and half the price. My MXAir is pretty much dedicated to my HTPC too, was the obvious use for it since using it as a desk mouse is an exercise in pure frustration!

10. TheOtherHobbbes
    FAIL

Fail

If marketing can't think of a better name than "Flying Keymouse" they're not going to have much of a talent for sales generally.

A few years from now this will be appearing on this quaint "Whatever happened to...?" lists tech journo websites put up during slow news periods.

This topic is closed for new posts.