The virtual cat is out of the physical bag. Server virtualization juggernaut VMware has sent out invitations to a big shindig it is hosting in San Francisco on July 12, which is almost certainly going to be the launch of its ESXi 5.0 hypervisor and related vSphere 5.0 virtualization management stack and vCloud extensions. All …
New Management Tool?
Sign me up! The clunky piece of tat they currently have is the worst thing about vSphere right now.
Lets hope they have some sort of solution to the slow IO problems on SATA disks too.
2TB lun limit
Did they do away with that 2TB lun limit in this new release ?
A: Because VMware's training machine needs to boost revenue?
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
I want that one!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS