The virtual cat is out of the physical bag. Server virtualization juggernaut VMware has sent out invitations to a big shindig it is hosting in San Francisco on July 12, which is almost certainly going to be the launch of its ESXi 5.0 hypervisor and related vSphere 5.0 virtualization management stack and vCloud extensions. All …
New Management Tool?
Sign me up! The clunky piece of tat they currently have is the worst thing about vSphere right now.
Lets hope they have some sort of solution to the slow IO problems on SATA disks too.
2TB lun limit
Did they do away with that 2TB lun limit in this new release ?
A: Because VMware's training machine needs to boost revenue?
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
I want that one!
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?