Sony Ericsson has announced three new handsets in Singapore today, the Ray, Active and Txt. The Ray and the Active have the distinction of being additions to the Xperia range and run Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The Txt, as its name suggests, is a messaging phone featuring a Qwerty keypad. Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray The Ray shines …
A comparison of Txt and E6 will be interesting
Txt and E6 look like worthy candidates for a head to head comparison.
So far there is nothing on it, but it suspiciously looks like a candidate for E71/E72/E6 niche which will be freed once Nokia complies with Windows design guidelines.
Come on Sony
While I can see the market for the active and the txt where is the Ray aimed?
It's just a slightly smaller version of the Xperia Arc, but not a mini version like with the X-10 and X-10 mini.
How many times can Sony rehash a handset and sell it as a new product, they're getting worse than HTC.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low