Sony Ericsson has announced three new handsets in Singapore today, the Ray, Active and Txt. The Ray and the Active have the distinction of being additions to the Xperia range and run Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The Txt, as its name suggests, is a messaging phone featuring a Qwerty keypad. Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray The Ray shines …
A comparison of Txt and E6 will be interesting
Txt and E6 look like worthy candidates for a head to head comparison.
So far there is nothing on it, but it suspiciously looks like a candidate for E71/E72/E6 niche which will be freed once Nokia complies with Windows design guidelines.
Come on Sony
While I can see the market for the active and the txt where is the Ray aimed?
It's just a slightly smaller version of the Xperia Arc, but not a mini version like with the X-10 and X-10 mini.
How many times can Sony rehash a handset and sell it as a new product, they're getting worse than HTC.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know