West Australian tech start-up, Filter Squad, is behind two of the hottest discovery apps on the Apple market. Since its release last Tuesday, Discovr Apps has made it to iTunes’ top app in 16 countries including the US, Japan, Canada and Australia. The developer’s earlier Discovr Music app launched in January, reached 150,000 …
How along untill
the app is banned and thier interface becomes the new "skin" for the apple one?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...