Tennis stars began swinging rackets at Wimbledon today, marking the 125th anniversary of the prestigious tennis tourney. To celebrate, Ralph Lauren has put together a serving challenge for all to try. Boris Becker was at hand today to launch the competition, which features a custom-made tennis arena modelled on the famous Centre …
....you could just hit a tennis ball on a tennis court, and see what happens? I believe that Wimbledon has a few such courts lying around.
for heaven's sake
Stop all this.
I took up tennis so I could meet nicely spoken young ladies with hardly any clothes on.
Doing it on a computer makes that seem somehow /dirty/.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots