Tennis stars began swinging rackets at Wimbledon today, marking the 125th anniversary of the prestigious tennis tourney. To celebrate, Ralph Lauren has put together a serving challenge for all to try. Boris Becker was at hand today to launch the competition, which features a custom-made tennis arena modelled on the famous Centre …
....you could just hit a tennis ball on a tennis court, and see what happens? I believe that Wimbledon has a few such courts lying around.
for heaven's sake
Stop all this.
I took up tennis so I could meet nicely spoken young ladies with hardly any clothes on.
Doing it on a computer makes that seem somehow /dirty/.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16