Tennis stars began swinging rackets at Wimbledon today, marking the 125th anniversary of the prestigious tennis tourney. To celebrate, Ralph Lauren has put together a serving challenge for all to try. Boris Becker was at hand today to launch the competition, which features a custom-made tennis arena modelled on the famous Centre …
....you could just hit a tennis ball on a tennis court, and see what happens? I believe that Wimbledon has a few such courts lying around.
for heaven's sake
Stop all this.
I took up tennis so I could meet nicely spoken young ladies with hardly any clothes on.
Doing it on a computer makes that seem somehow /dirty/.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO