Tennis stars began swinging rackets at Wimbledon today, marking the 125th anniversary of the prestigious tennis tourney. To celebrate, Ralph Lauren has put together a serving challenge for all to try. Boris Becker was at hand today to launch the competition, which features a custom-made tennis arena modelled on the famous Centre …
....you could just hit a tennis ball on a tennis court, and see what happens? I believe that Wimbledon has a few such courts lying around.
for heaven's sake
Stop all this.
I took up tennis so I could meet nicely spoken young ladies with hardly any clothes on.
Doing it on a computer makes that seem somehow /dirty/.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...