Tennis stars began swinging rackets at Wimbledon today, marking the 125th anniversary of the prestigious tennis tourney. To celebrate, Ralph Lauren has put together a serving challenge for all to try. Boris Becker was at hand today to launch the competition, which features a custom-made tennis arena modelled on the famous Centre …
....you could just hit a tennis ball on a tennis court, and see what happens? I believe that Wimbledon has a few such courts lying around.
for heaven's sake
Stop all this.
I took up tennis so I could meet nicely spoken young ladies with hardly any clothes on.
Doing it on a computer makes that seem somehow /dirty/.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad