Telstra will start carrying Foxtel channels on its rival IPTV T-Box service from next week. In the first phase of a content alliance with Foxtel, Telstra T-Box customers will have access to up to 30 Foxtel channels plus a selection of Catch Up TV channels including FOX8, Discovery and Movie One. The service is initially …
Need I point out that the single largest shareholder of Foxtel is (drumroll)
they own 50%
Its little surprise that they should hold hands and sing merry songs together
What uneasy relationship?
Why would Foxtel care how their crappy channels get delivered? I'm sure they get their piece of the action irrespective of whether their shit ets sent via cable, satellite or IP and it would matter not one bit to them just as long as they are getting extra eyeballs watching their adverts.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370