Australia may increase its international competitiveness as a gaming and ICT development hub following a new R&D tax incentive passed by the Federal government. From July 1 an AUD$1.8 billion R&D Tax Credit comes into effect for innovative industries including manufacturers, ICT and biotech. It will deliver a 45 percent …
1.8m or 1.8b..
..I'm guessign the latter.
The current government is working very hard to get back in the black this year, so far it has been harsh, but still fair and sensible. Everyone has to do their bit.
Little nuggets like these though are simply awesome. There is one game developer 2 buildings down from my work, i know they would be very keen for this.
This also can only help the folks who made 'LA Noire' in Canberra too.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs