Australia may increase its international competitiveness as a gaming and ICT development hub following a new R&D tax incentive passed by the Federal government. From July 1 an AUD$1.8 billion R&D Tax Credit comes into effect for innovative industries including manufacturers, ICT and biotech. It will deliver a 45 percent …
1.8m or 1.8b..
..I'm guessign the latter.
The current government is working very hard to get back in the black this year, so far it has been harsh, but still fair and sensible. Everyone has to do their bit.
Little nuggets like these though are simply awesome. There is one game developer 2 buildings down from my work, i know they would be very keen for this.
This also can only help the folks who made 'LA Noire' in Canberra too.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email