If you thought managing traditional software licences was a challenge, then just wait till you're accessing an Remote Desktop Services-delivered application, on a virtual machine precariously balanced atop a type-two hypervisor. How much should you pay? Given the state of some vendors' licencing schemes, you might as well throw …
just use free software
who is still paying for software use? c'mon, in the third millennium we oughta be free of that...
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2