If you thought managing traditional software licences was a challenge, then just wait till you're accessing an Remote Desktop Services-delivered application, on a virtual machine precariously balanced atop a type-two hypervisor. How much should you pay? Given the state of some vendors' licencing schemes, you might as well throw …
just use free software
who is still paying for software use? c'mon, in the third millennium we oughta be free of that...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball