Holmes and Watson. Kirk and Spock. The Chuckle Brothers. And now, Steel and Knaresborough. Recently we brought you the feel-good tale "Royal Mail Moves to the Cloud" , in which intrepid Adrian Steel and trusty companion Glyn Knaresborough migrated 30,000 desktops - and lived to tell Reg readers their heartwarming story. They …
Is there another Royal Mail, as the one I work for keeps telling me to delete as much as I can as i am filling up the servers!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth