Holmes and Watson. Kirk and Spock. The Chuckle Brothers. And now, Steel and Knaresborough. Recently we brought you the feel-good tale "Royal Mail Moves to the Cloud" , in which intrepid Adrian Steel and trusty companion Glyn Knaresborough migrated 30,000 desktops - and lived to tell Reg readers their heartwarming story. They …
Is there another Royal Mail, as the one I work for keeps telling me to delete as much as I can as i am filling up the servers!
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder