Holmes and Watson. Kirk and Spock. The Chuckle Brothers. And now, Steel and Knaresborough. Recently we brought you the feel-good tale "Royal Mail Moves to the Cloud" , in which intrepid Adrian Steel and trusty companion Glyn Knaresborough migrated 30,000 desktops - and lived to tell Reg readers their heartwarming story. They …
Is there another Royal Mail, as the one I work for keeps telling me to delete as much as I can as i am filling up the servers!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones