Holmes and Watson. Kirk and Spock. The Chuckle Brothers. And now, Steel and Knaresborough. Recently we brought you the feel-good tale "Royal Mail Moves to the Cloud" , in which intrepid Adrian Steel and trusty companion Glyn Knaresborough migrated 30,000 desktops - and lived to tell Reg readers their heartwarming story. They …
Is there another Royal Mail, as the one I work for keeps telling me to delete as much as I can as i am filling up the servers!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity