Advanced Technology Investment Company – the moneybags of the Abu Dhabi government that bought foundries from Advanced Micro Devices in 2008 to become a player in chip manufacturing – is shuffling its top brass as it prepares to pump more money in the business and knock its foundries into shape. The executive changes at ATIC …
AMD should just let me run it
I mean really, could I do any worse?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2