ALK is gearing up to launch a major update to its smartphone satnav app, CoPilot Live. The app, which is to be re-styled CoPilot Live Premium HD, will run on iOS and Android devices. CoPilot Live Premium HD CoPilot Live Premium HD Guidance for drivers and (right) pedestrians The new release incorporates direct Wikipedia look …
V8 is good hope this is as good
I have been using the V8 Copilot for US travel as its inly £3 and seems to just work.
Hope they dont ruin the next release, as I'm interested in getting the Android version.
I really like CoPilot but I hope they've sorted the live traffic out. It's abysmal. When it warns you of potential traffic problems it lets you select an alternate route, only for it to do the same thing again seconds later because it doesn't factor the traffic on the alternate route in when it makes calculation!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'