ALK is gearing up to launch a major update to its smartphone satnav app, CoPilot Live. The app, which is to be re-styled CoPilot Live Premium HD, will run on iOS and Android devices. CoPilot Live Premium HD CoPilot Live Premium HD Guidance for drivers and (right) pedestrians The new release incorporates direct Wikipedia look …
V8 is good hope this is as good
I have been using the V8 Copilot for US travel as its inly £3 and seems to just work.
Hope they dont ruin the next release, as I'm interested in getting the Android version.
I really like CoPilot but I hope they've sorted the live traffic out. It's abysmal. When it warns you of potential traffic problems it lets you select an alternate route, only for it to do the same thing again seconds later because it doesn't factor the traffic on the alternate route in when it makes calculation!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR