Telstra is spending over AU$800 million in cloud computing over the next five years to meet emerging demand in the enterprise space. The carrier claims use of its infrastructure cloud-based services has increased by 50 percent this year, while take-up of voice and video services hosted in the cloud is up 80 percent, delivering …
Purest definition of failure
Someone choosing Telstra to run/provide their IT.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL