Telstra is spending over AU$800 million in cloud computing over the next five years to meet emerging demand in the enterprise space. The carrier claims use of its infrastructure cloud-based services has increased by 50 percent this year, while take-up of voice and video services hosted in the cloud is up 80 percent, delivering …
Purest definition of failure
Someone choosing Telstra to run/provide their IT.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia