Telstra is spending over AU$800 million in cloud computing over the next five years to meet emerging demand in the enterprise space. The carrier claims use of its infrastructure cloud-based services has increased by 50 percent this year, while take-up of voice and video services hosted in the cloud is up 80 percent, delivering …
Purest definition of failure
Someone choosing Telstra to run/provide their IT.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?