Telstra is spending over AU$800 million in cloud computing over the next five years to meet emerging demand in the enterprise space. The carrier claims use of its infrastructure cloud-based services has increased by 50 percent this year, while take-up of voice and video services hosted in the cloud is up 80 percent, delivering …
Purest definition of failure
Someone choosing Telstra to run/provide their IT.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait