Apple is investigating ways to make its iPhone more appealing to mutants. An Apple patent application posted recently describes a new 'find me a friend' social networking technology aimed at the genetically wounded. Apple social network patent How else to explain the presence of a being with ill-matched eyes, missing nose and …
i scanned you going by, and couldn't help noticing your socket ...
is this YOUR eye, or are you new around here?
NO, AND YES, RESPECTIVELY, SORT OF, BUT THANK YOU.
JUST, LIKE, GOOD-LOOKING-OUT, you KNOW?
you lost me.
SORRY, i THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME CONTENT.
CONTENT. YOU KNOW, LIKE SOME CONTENT, SITTING IN A LOCATION, WITH A MOBILE DEVICE?
not really, no, I don't think so. is that bad?
ONLY IF YOUR MALCONTENT.
social + AD HOC NETWORKING BASED ON CONTENT AND LOCATION ... iDunno
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab