Apple is investigating ways to make its iPhone more appealing to mutants. An Apple patent application posted recently describes a new 'find me a friend' social networking technology aimed at the genetically wounded. Apple social network patent How else to explain the presence of a being with ill-matched eyes, missing nose and …
i scanned you going by, and couldn't help noticing your socket ...
is this YOUR eye, or are you new around here?
NO, AND YES, RESPECTIVELY, SORT OF, BUT THANK YOU.
JUST, LIKE, GOOD-LOOKING-OUT, you KNOW?
you lost me.
SORRY, i THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME CONTENT.
CONTENT. YOU KNOW, LIKE SOME CONTENT, SITTING IN A LOCATION, WITH A MOBILE DEVICE?
not really, no, I don't think so. is that bad?
ONLY IF YOUR MALCONTENT.
social + AD HOC NETWORKING BASED ON CONTENT AND LOCATION ... iDunno
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion