Apple is investigating ways to make its iPhone more appealing to mutants. An Apple patent application posted recently describes a new 'find me a friend' social networking technology aimed at the genetically wounded. Apple social network patent How else to explain the presence of a being with ill-matched eyes, missing nose and …
i scanned you going by, and couldn't help noticing your socket ...
is this YOUR eye, or are you new around here?
NO, AND YES, RESPECTIVELY, SORT OF, BUT THANK YOU.
JUST, LIKE, GOOD-LOOKING-OUT, you KNOW?
you lost me.
SORRY, i THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME CONTENT.
CONTENT. YOU KNOW, LIKE SOME CONTENT, SITTING IN A LOCATION, WITH A MOBILE DEVICE?
not really, no, I don't think so. is that bad?
ONLY IF YOUR MALCONTENT.
social + AD HOC NETWORKING BASED ON CONTENT AND LOCATION ... iDunno
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015