Apple is investigating ways to make its iPhone more appealing to mutants. An Apple patent application posted recently describes a new 'find me a friend' social networking technology aimed at the genetically wounded. Apple social network patent How else to explain the presence of a being with ill-matched eyes, missing nose and …
i scanned you going by, and couldn't help noticing your socket ...
is this YOUR eye, or are you new around here?
NO, AND YES, RESPECTIVELY, SORT OF, BUT THANK YOU.
JUST, LIKE, GOOD-LOOKING-OUT, you KNOW?
you lost me.
SORRY, i THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME CONTENT.
CONTENT. YOU KNOW, LIKE SOME CONTENT, SITTING IN A LOCATION, WITH A MOBILE DEVICE?
not really, no, I don't think so. is that bad?
ONLY IF YOUR MALCONTENT.
social + AD HOC NETWORKING BASED ON CONTENT AND LOCATION ... iDunno
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'