OEM disk subsystem supplier Xyratex, facing lost sales due to NetApp buying Engenio, is to supply complete, factory-configured Lustre cluster systems to its OEM channel for HPC customers. As well as supplying disk array subsystems to OEM partners, Xyratex supplies hard disk drive manufacturing test and analysis equipment to a …
DDN does have a Lustre appliance. Check out the SFA10000E. The E is for embeded...Lustre...and GPFS. Xyratex is playing me too.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab