OEM disk subsystem supplier Xyratex, facing lost sales due to NetApp buying Engenio, is to supply complete, factory-configured Lustre cluster systems to its OEM channel for HPC customers. As well as supplying disk array subsystems to OEM partners, Xyratex supplies hard disk drive manufacturing test and analysis equipment to a …
DDN does have a Lustre appliance. Check out the SFA10000E. The E is for embeded...Lustre...and GPFS. Xyratex is playing me too.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK